Kat in Cali

Serving in the California San Fernando Mission

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Transfer and Temple Pictures

Note from Katherine's Mom- Missionaries are assigned to different areas of their mission. Transfers within the mission happen about every 6 weeks but a single missionary typically stays in one area for several months. We were really surprised to hear that Katherine was transferred already. She is just moving to a different apartment and with a new companion but she will stay with the same congregation. Katherine's areas serve Sun Valley, North Hollywood, and Burbank.

Katherine was able to visit the Los Angeles temple. For more information about how LDS temples differ from regular places of worship, and photos from the inside of temples, please see this video:  https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2013-02-1070-temples?lang=en


Hello, all!

The best thing ever happened this week: We got to go to the temple!!!!
I feel that my week is best summed up by a series of pictures. :)


 



Oh, and I'm getting transferred to a new area! See the Hermana in the green shirt with long brown hair? She'll be my new companion. :) I'm excited to get to work with her and learn more!
I love you all! I'm sorry about the short email, but I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Jensen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment