Hello again!
It's been a great week here! I love my new companion, and she works super hard, and we've been able to do so much this week! We're in the same ward that I used to be in, which is perfect, because I love the members here so much. :)
This week has been full of adventures, and miracles of finding people and helping people who are ready to hear the gospel. But are you ready for the most incredible one?
Yesterday, one of our investigators came to church with 3 of her kids. We went to the youth class with her daughter, so she sat with a member during Relief Society (When the women of the ward meet together). When we asked her about the class afterwards, she said she loved it! They had talked about temples, and what an amazing blessing they are, and she was so excited that she asked them for the address of the temple.
And then-- as crazy as it sounds-- she invited us to go visit the temple visitor center that afternoon! We found a ride, and got permission, and drove outside of the mission to the temple!!!
I testify that God loves each of you, and He knows each of you individually. He loves you perfectly, and, just like our parents here on Earth, He wants so much for you to be happy. :) And that's why I'm here, sharing this message of happiness, love, and hope. :) I hope and pray that I can help some of His children to come unto Him. :)
I love you all! I hope you all have a great week! :)
Love,
Hermana Jensen :)
Katherine is growing out her hair again so she can pull it back in the heat. It got up to 120 degrees!

No comments:
Post a Comment