Hello, everyone! It's been another wonderful week in the Valley! We've kind of had a lot of adventures this week....
Some highlights of this week include:
-Getting dropped by one of our investigators at a baptism he attended. Ouch. :)
-Managing to catch a referral at the only time she was available, and having a great conversation with her and her family!
-Encountering tons of dogs.....
-I got to translate for about five minutes at the baptism we attended! All the other Spanish-Speaking missionaries were part of the program, so at one point I was the only one available and had to try my best. :) I didn't do perfectly, but it was fun!
-We found a place called "Super Tortas" and had to check it out. The tortas were indeed super. :)
-Our zone has a goal to invite people to be baptized in the first lesson, even if it's just meeting them in the street. We've actually had several people accept a baptismal invite, even when we just knocked on their door, taught them the message of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and then asked them to be baptized! God definitely guides this work, and helps us as we do our best to serve Him. :)
-And last but not least, it rained this week!!!!! Yay!!!!! I've missed the rain, and colder weather, and it was so nice to have it be cold and wet for just a few days. :)
I think that's all for now, folks. :) I love you all, I love this gospel, and I love being a missionary! I know that this church is true, and I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet. I know that he translated the Book of Mormon through the power of God, and that The Book of Mormon is the word of God given to lead us and guide us in these Latter Days. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and He loves each and every one of us. :)
I love you all! Have a great week! :)
Love,
Hermana Jensen :)

No comments:
Post a Comment