Kat in Cali

Serving in the California San Fernando Mission

Monday, June 6, 2016

Exchanges and a Talk




Hello, all! This week has been another great one in the San Fernando Valley!

So this week, we went on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders. Basically, we switched companions for a day, and I got to go teach in English! It was amazing, and I learned so much about following the Spirit and listening for the guidance of Heavenly Father. This is His work, and He helps us with every step of it. :)

I also got to give a talk in church this week! In Spanish! Yeah, that was a little scary.... But even though I didn't speak perfectly, I hope people were able to understand what I said and feel the Spirit. Everyone there was really nice about it, and really patient with me. :) They're a wonderful group of people, and I'm so grateful to be here!

So yesterday, we had a picnic with our ward for memorial day. The missionaries all showed up 15 minutes early to set up tables.... and then we waited an hour and a half for everyone to get there, and get the food organized, and then start. :) But once we did, it was a lot of fun! A couple of people who weren't members of our church came, and the ward was amazing at talking with them and making them feel welcome. :) We played games, and ate a ton of food, and it was so fun!

That's about everything for this week... I love you all, and I'm so grateful to be here on a mission! I know that this church is true, and I know that Heavenly Father loves His children. And it's our job to help them come back to Him. :)

I'm praying for you, and I love you! Have a great week!

Love, 

Hermana Jensen :)



No comments:

Post a Comment