Hi!!!!! It's been a crazy day, so I don't have much time, but Kimberly got baptized!!!!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and love!
Hermana Starke put makeup on me.... awkward. :/ And we went on a walking adventure with Kimberly! (AKA she lives a five minute walk from the church. :) )
Hermana Starke put makeup on me.... awkward. :/ And we went on a walking adventure with Kimberly! (AKA she lives a five minute walk from the church. :) )
Classic baptism photos :)
Partying with the ward afterwards :)
It was an awesome day, and the Spirit was so strong. :) I was so grateful to be part of i!!!!
Sorry, a lot happened this week. :) We took Ana and Jose to the temple visitor's center! They absolutely LOVED it. :) They're getting baptized this Saturday, and I'm so excited!!!
And..... I'm getting transferred. Boo. :( But, I know that Valencia is where I need to be. :) Here's a selfie for you with Elder Jensen (my primo) before we got split up!
Selfie with Elder Mahlum, district leader extraordinaire. He's saved our lives so many times this transfer. I'll miss him a lot!
Last and most important, Hermana Starke. I love her so much, and it's been great getting to be her companion! I know she'll take good care of the area, and I'll see her soon for the baptisms we have coming up! She's amazing!!!!
I love you all, and I hope you have a great week!
Hermana Jensen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment