Kat in Cali

Serving in the California San Fernando Mission

Friday, May 6, 2016

Celebrity Sightings and other news!


Hi, all! This will be fast, because time isn't a thing here, but this week has been amazing. :)

So: Last Tuesday night, we had a devotional, and my district and I were in the fourth row from the front. And guess who should happen to be speaking? None other than Elder Oaks! (Elder Oaks is an Apostle) That was an adventure and a half. :) He answered a lot of the questions my companion and I had, and we learned so much!

On Wednesday, we got to host new missionaries for probably the third time in a row. But this time, we hosted international missionaries, and one of the sisters was from Nepal. She seemed really familiar, but I knew she had been at BYU, so I figured I had just run into her there. Later on, though, I found out her dad is in Meet the Mormons! We actually got to watch that movie Sunday night, and it was really amazing. :) I love the experiences of so many different members of the church. :)


We leave the MTC next week(!) and it just feels like we've all grown so much. Especially in our Spanish- it's crazy to think that I didn't even speak it a month ago!

I love you all, and I'm praying for all of you! I know that this gospel is true, and that Jesus Christ is at its head. I testify that He knows and loves each one of you, better than you know yourself. :) It's such a blessing to be able to share his gospel. :)

I love you all! have an amazing week!

Love,
Hermana Katherine Jensen :)




No comments:

Post a Comment