Happy thanksgiving, all! We taught our members how to make hand turkeys to celebrate, so now they're basically integrated into American culture. :) We love the familia Cortez!
I missed being with all of you on Thanksgiving. But honestly, for me, time is flying. I hit my halfway mark at the end of December, and I still feel like I just started! Missions go by so fast. :)
We ended up having two Thanksgiving dinners, but neither of them were traditional. Some of the missionaries were sad because the food we eat here is so different than Thanksgiving with their families. But to me it felt normal to eat something exciting and different. :) One of our members did try to make turkey, but she felt like it would be dry so she covered it in chile. :) It was really good. :)
I missed being with all of you on Thanksgiving. But honestly, for me, time is flying. I hit my halfway mark at the end of December, and I still feel like I just started! Missions go by so fast. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment