Kat in Cali

Serving in the California San Fernando Mission

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Faith to conquer fear

This letter is from October 3rd. We were gone so I wasn't able to update.


Hello, again! I love you all!

This week, following our pattern of knocking like Paul, Hermana and I found 6 new investigators! The ones we're most excited about, however, are actually a referral from a ward member.

He invited his sister-in-law to church, and the next week, we set an appointment with him to go teach her. When we got there, we found out that his wife isn't a member, either! We taught them all the message of the restoration, and invited them to be baptized. They're not ready to commit yet, but they will keep meeting with us to try to learn more!

As I testified to them of the restored gospel, I felt such a strong witness of the Spirit. I knew, then, that all of this is absolutely true. More than true, it's the most important thing anyone can ever know or participate in. This gospel is real, and it changes lives.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment