Hello, all! So.... this is the week! I'm being transferred to Van Nuys! I'm excited to meet my new companion, Hermana Valasquez, and get started working there. :)
Hermana and Hermano Enciso. :) The absolute sweetest couple ever! Basically my mission grandparents. :)
Hermana Leiva! She's an incredible person. :) She does so much to help the ward members, and the missionaries, and everyone around her! She's always telling us stories about times that she shares the gospel with her friends, family, and everyone around her! I'll miss her so much!
I'll be sad to say goodbye to the ward; we have a lot of really great members! I'll miss them a lot. :(
I'm sad to be leaving, but I have a real testimony of the principle that God directs this work. He knows His children, and He is in the details of our lives. He's sending me to where I need to go, and He'll do the same for each one of you. :) He knows us, and He loves us, and He wants nothing more than to help us grow. I testify that He lives, and He will answer you if you reach out to Him in prayer.
I love you all! Have a great week! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment